- Detroit Public Television/PBS-Co-Producer “Detroit Performs” a weekly program focused on the artists, musicians, and dancers in Detroit. Duties: select subjects, film, and interview subjects, edit to broadcast standards w/ music and graphics.
- Ford, General Motors, Navistar Defense, US Dept. of Energy, NA Auto Show, SAE “official photographer”
- Big Boy, C&G Newspapers, Detroit Jazz Festival Foundation, Kresge Foundation- event video & stills.
- Detroit Free Press- over 200 assignments
- US Department of Energy/GM-A ten year multimillion dollar project to document sustainable transportation involved travel to locations in 20 different states and 2 countries video and stills coverage.
Ford Motor Company-staff photography position, PR and documentation including a 2-year project documenting the remaking of the Rouge Plant, documentation of the Ford family.
EDCUATION- attended (BFA) and taught at College for Creative Studies, Detroit, Photography Dept.
ORGANIZATIONS- White House Press Photographers, National Press Photographers
GALLERY- Represented by M Contemporary Art
BOOKS- “The Ford Century” 10 Photographs; “Fossils in Light”- edited by Elizabeth Avedon.